Your Source for Mobile Carts
Computer on Wheels or Mobile Carts are used to capture and share patient data in “Real Time”. They can roam from room to room are the secure portal into the network and your EMR. These Powered Carts are self powered through onboard batteries providing run times of 8 hours or longer. We offer various battery types having different run times.
Contact us today at 877-272-9738 for a FREE Mobile Cart Consultation.
ASR works closely with any Clinic, Hospital or Health System to build the ideal Mobile Cart for all areas of Patient Care.
As a premier Point-of-Care Dealer, ASR knows all Mobile Carts should be customized to fit the caregiver’s needs for efficiency gains. This improves the Patient Experience and promotes accuracy. ASR provides valuable insight into configuring your ideal RX Cart, Laptop Cart, Tablet Cart or Computer on Wheels Cart. Learning about the process of your Caregivers in each area allows us share ways to make them more effective through using the right tools.
A Custom Configuration for Every Area
Here are a few of the items we will consider when designing your custom cart.
- Batteries – Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), Lithium Iron (LiFe) or Lithium Nano(LiNano)
- Power Supplies – Tripp Lite, PowerVar, Anton Bauer, Definitive
- Technology – Tiny PC, Laptop, All-In-One, or Thin Client
- Monitor – 24″ LED, 22″ Touchscreen LED or Dual Monitors
- Barcode Scanner – Wireless or Tethered
- Document Scanner – to Scan Insurance Cards and Docs
- Printer – for Printing Receipts, Instructions, Arm Bands or Other Information
- Camera – for capturing Patient Images or Tele-Consulting
- Shelf – for a Printer or Scanner
- Basket – for High Use Supplies, either Front Mounted or Rear Mounted
- Cabinet – Locking or Non-Locking, for Supplies, Scopes or Other Items
- RX Cabinet – Locking, for Meds and Narcotics
- Accessories – Med Cup Holder, Scanner Brackets, Trash Bin, Sharps Container, Sani-Wipe Holder or Glove Box Holder