Non-Powered Carts for your facility
Non-Powered Carts are Computer Carts or Mobile Carts without onboard battery power. They are designed to either remain plugged in a single room or run off of the battery of a Laptop. If positioned in a single room, the Non-Powered Cart can have a full- sized monitor, computer or thin client and any accessory attached that may be needed. Laptop Carts using a Laptop can roam from room to room for admissions, exams or other tasks but is limited to the run-time of the Laptop Battery.
Contact us today at 877-272-9738 for a FREE Non-Powered Cart Consultation.
ASR works closely with all clinics and Health Systems to create the ideal Non-Powered Cart for all areas of Patient Care.
As a premier Point-of-Care Dealer, ASR knows all Laptop Carts can be customized to fit the caregiver’s needs for efficiency. This improves the patient experience and promotes accuracy. ASR provides valuable insight into configuring your ideal Non-Powered Cart, Laptop Cart, Tablet Cart, Monitor Stand or Pedestal Cart. Learning about the process of your Caregivers in each area allows us share ways to make them more effective through using the right tools.
A Custom Configuration for Every Area
Here are a few of the items we will consider when designing your custom Non-Powered Cart.
- Batteries – Hot Swap or Auxillary Batteries can extend Run Time of Laptops and Tablets
- Technology– Laptops or Tablets
- Barcode Scanner – Wireless or Tethered
- Document Scanner – to Scan Insurance Cards and Docs
- Printer – for Printing Receipts, Instructions, Arm Bands or Other Information
- Camera – for capturing Patient Images or Tele-Consulting
- Shelf – for a Printer or Scanner
- Basket – for High Use Consumables, either Front Mounted or Rear Mounted
- Cabinet – Locking or Non-Locking, for Consumables, Scopes or Other Items
- RX Cabinet – Locking, for Meds and Narcotics
- Accessories – Med Cup Holder, Scanner Brackets, Chart Rack, Trash Bin, Sharps Container, Sani-Wipe Holder or Glove Box Holder