Our RX Carts help you with all of the Rights:
Right Patient, Right Time, Right Medication and Right Dosage.
RX Carts from ASR Healthcare are Computer Carts or Mobile Carts designed to securely hold and deliver medications to the patient at beside. The RX Carts are secure: only allowing the caregiver access to the medications through a Badge, Login or Proximity Reader. These Mobile Medication Carts help track medications and log delivery time, patient, dosage and who administered into the EMR system. RX Carts or Medication Workstations typically handle 5 or 6 patients per shift. Our RX Carts help you to reduce errors, track inventory better and help produce better patient outcomes. Read this article from the FDA about improving Medication Delivery Safety.
Contact us today at 877-272-9738 for a FREE RX Cart Consultation.
ASR works closely with all Clinics, Hospitals and Health Systems to create the ideal RX Cart for every area of Patient Care.
As a premier Point-of-Care Dealer, ASR knows all mobile carts can and should be customized to fit the caregiver’s needs for efficiency. This improves the patient experience and promotes accuracy. ASR provides valuable insight into configuring your ideal RX Cart, Laptop Cart or Med Cart. Learning about the process of your Caregivers in each area allows us share ways to make them more effective through using the right tools.
A Custom Configuration for Every Unit
ASR knows Point-of-Care and One Size Does not Fit All areas of the Hospital or Health System. Here are a few of the items we will consider when designing your custom cart.
- Batteries – Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), Lithium Iron (LiFe) or Lithium Nano (LiNano)
- Technology – Tiny PC, Laptop or Thin Client
- Monitor – 22″ LED, 24″ LED, 22″ Touchscreen LED or Dual Monitors
- Barcode Scanner – Wireless or Tethered
- Document Scanner – to Scan Insurance Cards and Docs
- Printer – for Printing Receipts, Instructions, Arm Bands or Other Information
- Camera – for capturing Patient Images or Tele-Consulting
- Shelf – for a Printer or Scanner
- Basket – for High Use Consumables, either Front Mounted or Rear Mounted
- Cabinet – Locking or Non-Locking, for Consumables, Scopes or Other Items
- RX Cabinet – Locking, # of Bins and Drawers for Meds and Narcotics
- Accessories – Med Cup Holder, Scanner Brackets, Chart Rack, Trash Bin, Sharps Container, Sani-Wipe Holder or Glove Box Holder