The EPA Registered HALOFogger – KILLS EBOLA – Total Room Disinfection System is needed everywhere. It is easy to use and effective in killing 99.9999% of pathogens or bacteria. This is the finest hour for Infection Prevention. Use the HaloFogger in:
Day Care Centers
Mass Transit: Airlines, Buses and Trains
Healthcare Systems and Clinics: Operating Rooms, Emergency Rooms, Exam Rooms, Waiting Rooms, Critical Care Units, everywhere.
After Environmental Services has finished their deep clean process, it is time to roll in the Halo Fogger for Total Room Disinfection. Just Fill, Set Time, Press Start and Leave the Room!
This rounds out our Infection Control product line. ASR markets a solution from Sanosil for Complete Room Disinfection. It is affordable, effective and will be a HUGE benefit to any Health System, large or small. Infection Prevention is effective. Healthcare Associated Infections or Healthcare Acquired Infections…HAIs can be greatly reduced.
Advantages of Using the Halo Disinfection System:
- Room fogging is proven to be the most thorough and cost effective method for treating all the exposed surfaces within a room while reducing the labor and skilled required to perform an effective treatment, and it is safe for use with sensitive electronic equipment.
- The Halo Disinfection System reaches into nooks, crevices and corners that disinfecting sprays & wipes can’t, reaching every exposed surface in a room, not just the primary or “high-touch” surfaces, and reducing the risk of cross-contamination associated with using a rag, wipe or sponge.
- The Halo healthcare-grade hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectants are EPA approved, unscented and bleach free.
Whole Room Surface Disinfection
- Validated 99.9999% kill rate against C. difficile spores
- Proven to reduce infection rates
- Goes where sprays & wipes can’t
- Affordable and easy-to-use
- KILLS EBOLA – The Halo Disinfection System – Saving lives one room at a time™
is helping Healthcare providers transform their Infection Prevention processes. We are a Point of Care company that knows Infection Prevention and Patient Care. Our solutions are unrivaled within Point of Care for Patient Safety, Patient Privacy and Health System efficiencies.
With over 25 years combined experience, ASR has developed many ways to reduce Cost of Ownership and increase your Return on Investment on Point of Care Technology. Allow us to get creative and show you how. Contact ASR today for a personal consultation and evaluation of your Infection Prevention process.
Contact 770.623.0071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and ASR links below. Check us out!